We at Trimoorty Autodeco components are committed to
- Work within the boundaries of prevailing OH&S and Environmental legal requirements related to our production of, OH&S risks and Environmental aspects
- Continual improvement in our Processes, OH&S and Environmental Management System performance
- Prevention of injury and ill health through Healthy and Safe work environment by minimizing OH&S risks involved in production of converted foams & felt fabric parts.
- Prevention of air, water, land and noise pollution
- Efficient use of electricity, water and fuel
- The Health safety and environmental policy of the company shall be communicated to all employees and made available to all interested parties.
We shall achieve this through:
- Establishing and maintaining OH&S and Environmental Management System to the requirements of the latest International Standards:
- ISO45001, and
- ISO 14001
Awareness and involvement at all levels in the organization
Trimoorty Autodeco Components Pvt. Ltd. is committed to achieve total customer satisfaction through innovation and Continual improvements of all our QMS & business processes.
Trimoorty will be well known name worldwide in industries for quality PU Moulding, Foam Converted products & assembly.
The company mission is to successfully deliver to customers, quality products, costeffective products and services on time, every time.
The policy embraces the following key principles:
- Quality is the responsibility of every employee.
- Products and services must be delivered on time, every time.
- Interested Parties are integral to the QMS process
- We are committed to satisfy applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Our management systems, practices, products, customers and employees must be measured in terms of performance.
- All our team members shall be encouraged and empowered to participate in QMS improvement activities through teamwork.
Management is fully committed, determining, reviewing the continuing suitability to their Quality Policy & Objective through active participation in QMS improvement activities.